We’ve talked about the many great work opportunities within TranscribeMe’s crowd for people in the USA – about 40% of our 8,000-strong crowd lives in North America. But our platform is also unique in the sense that it offers a work environment that allows people who have stopped searching for jobs to participate in the workforce.
How – let’s look at a few examples.
- Many people with disabilities require or prefer remote job opportunities because a commute is either unfeasible or much more difficult for them than others.
- New parents who have quit their full time jobs to be at home may prefer to spend some additional time with their children in the first few years.
- Likewise, people who care for elderly parents, sick children, or other relatives may benefit from opportunities to work from home.
- On the other end of the spectrum, some people searching for job flexibility so they can pursue travel or sports are still able to make consistent money that doesn’t tie them down to a nine-to-five desk job.
Although all of these people might seem very different, they all have common needs: flexible work schedules, consistent work, and remote work, and growth opportunities.
Here at TranscribeMe, we have a unique opportunity to offer thousands of jobs for any qualified worker. To become qualified, here is what you need:
- Access to a computer and Internet access.
- Pass our transcriber exam.
- Tell us which languages you can work with, so we can route work to you correctly.
Because we are growing quickly, job offerings may soon include other types of work in addition to transcription, so there are plenty of growth opportunities as well as leadership roles to be filled with the plans for expansion.