Transcription is the best way to convert your recorded audio into highly accurate, searchable and readable text. By using your voice instead of your fingers to communicate important action items, interviews, and ideas, then letting us do the heavy lifting for you, you’ll save every single detail perfectly, as well as a ton of your personal time, health, and expended energy.
How to Transcribe Audio
1. Log in to your account. You’ll see the main homepage that allows you to upload audio/video content. You can also organize your content into folders, and download completed transcripts in a range of formats.
2. Upload your file by clicking the “Select files from my computer” button and choosing the file you wish to submit; you’ll see a real-time upload status to see where your file is during the process.
3. Once the file is uploaded, order your transcript by clicking “Transcribe.” This will take you to the Order Details page, showing you the total price and details that can be edited.
4. After verifying payment and other details, and confirming your order, you’ll receive your finished transcripts within the time specified.
Tips & Customizations
- Trim your audio files beforehand to cut out any unnecessary bits and pieces, avoiding paying higher costs for transcribed words you may not need.
- Enhance the quality of your audio prior to submitting the file to ensure the highest possible accuracy.
- Request specific transcript formatting and editing styles to ensure you receive exactly what you need in perfect clarity.
- Use the iPhone app to dictate anywhere, and link up with services like Evernote and Voice Memos.
- Access customized solutions for enterprise needs, making it easy for companies to save on recurring or high volume transcripts.