TranscribeMe for iPhone allows you to record and convert audio files into accurate transcriptions right from your fingertips. The app is easy to use and accessible wherever you are!
Here’s how to record or upload a file to be transcribed with the TranscribeMe app:
1. Download the TranscribeMe iPhone app from the App Store. Tap the TranscribeMe icon to open the app and then tap the orange “Create Account” button to get started. If you have already created an account, click “Log In” and skip to step 2.
2. After registering, you will be taken to the Recorder screen. Tap the orange button to begin recording, the Pause icon to pause, and “Done” to complete your recording. You can also submit recordings you’ve created in Voice Memos or Dropbox.
3. You will be given the opportunity to name your file and provide a description of its contents. Click the “Save” button to proceed.
4. A file with the status “Waiting” or “Uploading” to the right of it’s name is in the process of being sent to our servers. Once the upload process is complete, a “Transcribe” button will appear to the right of the filename – tap “Transcribe” to submit your recording.
5. You will be taken to the Order Details screen. On this screen, you can change file details like language, accent, and transcription style.
If you have a promo code, enter it at the base of this screen and click “Apply”. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page to proceed.
7. Next, you’ll be taken to the Payment Details page. Begin by entering your billing address, then scroll down to securely enter your credit card information.
8. After entering your credit card information, you can select to save billing details or enable auto-billing. Saving your billing details will always bring you to this page for future orders, and your billing information will be pre-populated.
Selecting auto-billing will skip this page entirely for future orders, and will instead route you directly to the Order Confirmation page. Once you have filled out all necessary information, tap “Continue.”
9. From here, you will be taken to the Order Confirmation page. Click “Pay and Confirm Order” and your recording will be sent off for transcription!
10. The final screen shows a summary of your order. You will receive your highly accurate transcript via email.
This transcript can also be downloaded from your Customer Portal at any time, and are available to view in the app by clicking on the file name in your list of recordings.
Reach out to us any time with questions!
Are you using TranscribeMe for iPad? Please note that iPad does not offer a native recording device like Voice Memos – consider recording by using the TranscribeMe app. Alternately, if you’ve recorded the file with a different app, you can email the file to yourself and then submit it to our Customer Portal by following these instructions.