Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to get accurate transcripts whenever you need them while enjoying a great overall experience. As part of these ongoing efforts to improve and enhance our platform, we’re excited to announce a brand new update!
With this latest feature addition, you can now edit the transcripts that you receive from TranscribeMe, making it easier than ever to make sure that your final text is exactly how you want it; you can now control your audio, adjust the speed, and much more. Below, we’ll walk through how you can use the new editor feature in the Customer Portal after getting your final transcript from our team.
Stay tuned for more updates – we will be releasing additional features to the editor very soon!
Step-by-Step: How the Transcript Editor Works
Just log in to your Customer Portal Account and follow the directions below…
1. Click on the Edit icon to the right of your order.
2. This will bring you to the transcription editor page.
You can edit the document as you would in other document processing programs. Just click on the part you want to edit and make the changes.
3. The audio player is at the top of the screen.
You will be able to play, pause, rewind, forward, change the speed and change the volume.
4. Editor icons
- Restore – this will delete all changes made and will restore the transcript to its original content.
- Undo – undo any recent changes.
- Redo – redo any recent changes.
- Save – this will allow you to save the file (the editor has an auto-save feature and will regularly save changes you have made).
- Download – click this to download your transcript.
4. You can make changes to the speaker names by clicking on the purple tabs.
5. To edit the time stamps just click on the time stamp box. You can remove the timestamp by clicking on the x.
Please note that the transcript must be fully completed by our team of transcriptionists prior to being able to edit the final version in our content editor. Once you receive your finished project, you can open the tool to make any necessary adjustments.
We hope this article has been useful to you!
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.