How does it work?
TranscribeMe uses a crowdsourcing system that works like this:
• The client submits their audio file(s).
• The file is split, varying on average between ten seconds and one minute.
• These chunks are then made available to complete on the WorkHub for transcriptionists like you!
• Once all of these pieces have been transcribed, they are joined together and pass through to the Quality Assurance stage.
• One of our QAs then adds appropriate timestamps and speaker IDs.
• Then, the file goes through final review and is sent to the customer.
Not only is this system much faster than traditional transcription, but it makes the task of transcription less tedious and more flexible for the transcriptionist.