Our goal is always to make it as simple as possible to submit the recordings you need to be transcribed. Students, professors, researchers and business professionals can all take advantage of our robust integration with Evernote, the powerful digital workspace, note-taking app and life-organizing wonder.
This integration makes it easy for users to submit audio recordings for transcription directly through Evernote, and helps any type of user become more efficient in collecting ideas and work to share, learn and inspire!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up or log in to your TranscribeMe account from this page.
2. Once you’re all logged in, click the big orange button that reads “Go to Evernote!” You’ll be taken to the Evernote login page; once logging in with this information, the accounts will be connected.
3. Start the order process one of three optional ways:
- Tag your notes with the pre-set TranscribeMe tag by selecting the note and clicking the tag icon. Write “TranscribeMe” in the open field that appears.
- Drag your audio notes into the TranscribeMe Notebook in Evernote by clicking on any of your Notebooks, locating the right note, and dragging it into the notebook on the left side of the screen.
- Create an audio note in the TranscribeMe Notebook by clicking on the TranscribeMe Notebook in the left-most column and selecting the gray icon “+ New Note.”
4. After submitting your audio for transcription, you’ll receive a confirmation email requesting payment. Follow the link to select your order details and specifications, enter payment information, and begin processing.
5. When your transcription order is ready for you in Evernote, you’ll get another email. When you go back into Evernote, select the Notebook you used to submit your order – your transcript will appear as a new note!
Any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.